A Collection of Original Poetry by Students of Ladysmith High School

Saturday, 19 September 2015

My Angel ~ Nishka Ramkhelawan

They say time heals everything
but I assure you that these past few days
have been heartbreaking without you

I miss everything about you
There isn't a second that goes by that I don't think of you
You were my everything

You have shown me so much in this world
but not how to go on without you.
My days feel numbered as I remember laying beside you

Wrap me in your wings and keep me safe
Until we meet again

And remember...
I love you more than the world will ever come to know.


©  Nishka Ramkhelawan


***
Grade 11
***

1 comment:

  1. How tender and poignant are the lines "Wrap me in your wings and keep me safe."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading our poetry!
Positive and supportive commentary is welcomed.
Negative or abusive remarks will not be published.