A Collection of Original Poetry by Students of Ladysmith High School

Thursday, 17 September 2015

It's Just a Thought ~ Sezanele Ngcobo

With blossoms that bloom amongst the leaves
Turned down petals
Her smile.
Her love so pure, a polished diamond
but on a rusted piece of copper
I so ever wonder whether she
would let her heart turn to
what she loves, than what she thinks.



I'd send messages with the stars
for I love dearly and she'd
gaze at the moon and think
about
The beginning of autumn
That's around the corner




©  Sezanele Ngcobo




***
Grade 11
***

1 comment:

  1. I adore "turned down petals her smile". Very cool. Also "I'd send messages with the stars" is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading our poetry!
Positive and supportive commentary is welcomed.
Negative or abusive remarks will not be published.