Wednesday 29 October 2014

Latifah ~ You're All That I See

When I look in your face
I know your heart has a place
For me there
And there's love everywhere

When I stand by your side
It feels good to hold you tight
Happiness comes in my heart
Sadness won't tear us apart

When we walk in the street
I get confused with the steps in my feet
With you I just go blind
See no one in front and totally behind

There's no one for me all around
Happiness with you is what I've found
I don't care what people do or say
I just love you more and more each day

I cannot see the light in the air
'Cos its covered with your hair
I cannot see a more beautiful place
That compares with the look on your face

If my love was so easy to describe
If my happiness was easy to bribe
You should go and take a good look
Read about my love in my poetry book

© Latifah


***
GRADE 9
***