Tuesday 14 October 2014

Latifah ~ Rather Choose to Die



Have you ever asked the question why?
Have you ever felt the need to cry
Facing life's fears
Leave the world in tears

As the days gone by
I rather choose to die
No matter how hard I try
The world just leaves me to cry

How can I live my life so sad
That won't happen in death
I will be happy forever
Crying I won't do that never

Please Jesus my Lord
So help me God
Let me go away
This is no place to stay

If I knew life would be so hard
I never wanted to be here from the start
God I heard you can save
So please put me to my grave

Forgive me for my loved one's pain
This is not what they hoped for in vain
Every child's life is a Godsend
And I just want mine to end

Everything comes with a price
But to live is no more nice
So I ask you please ...
Just let me rest in peace

© Latifah


***
GRADE 9
***