A Collection of Original Poetry by Students of Ladysmith High School

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Eva Chen ~ Waiting & Under the Tree

Waiting

I spend my life waiting
I can see my heart beating
The wheel of time keeps rolling
I wait till my hope is dying
The world is still running
I’m still waiting………

© Eva Chen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Under the Tree

I sit under the tree
Looking up the sky
Covering the whole world…..
What a beautiful night.
It is bright and it is light,
And I look at myself.
Is that my life?

© Eva Chen



***
GRADE 8
***

1 comment:

  1. You express a sense of harmony with nature, and yet it is all too human for us to be waiting for something or someone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading our poetry!
Positive and supportive commentary is welcomed.
Negative or abusive remarks will not be published.