Saturday 5 May 2018

Their Words and My Tears ~ Nkazimulo Mvemve

It saddens me to hear those words come out of someone's mouth.
Even though they might have said it without knowing it's hurts just as much.
They say don't care about what other people think ,but how am I supposed to feel if that person has a massive impact on my life.
And as if I didn't hear properly I asked if she can repeat but it was as if she really meant it.
Saying it for the second time in the same manner , it hurt even more.

I thought about it then I cried and cried and cried and cried even more , but I was never heard and I never said anything I kept the pain to myself.
All of the pain in my life I've kept to myself ,I might have told a few best friends about my problems but I don't tell them all of them.
They say you should speak to someone when you want to do something like commit suicide, but I never told them about that either, I never told anyone

I've stopped the tears for now but the words will never cease.



©  Nkazimulo Mvemve

***
Grade 11
***