Tuesday 1 May 2018

For What It is Worth ~ Nkazimulo Mvemve

I never really thought that it would come to this  we were so close that if I was apart from you I felt sick, but when I was near you felt alive.
I never really thought that I would catch feelings for you. When they said we would make a cute couple we laughed, but now I wish that it would come true.
I never really saw you like that at first because you were, " just a friend " but that just turned into a" best " and that best turned into love for you in a way that was unexpected.

It was as if someone pulled a switch in my head that controlled my affection for you. Now every time I see you my heart beats, my body heats up and it's like time slows down and everything around you becomes enchanted. Like you were living a fairly tale.
I guess that it's the way you talk and how I find it soothing, or the way you laugh which I find amusing or maybe your smile and your eyes how they blend together to make a picture of upmost beauty. Or maybe the way you look at me as if  your gazing into my soul. Looking right into my innermost thoughts and being.

BUT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I never really told you how feel, I was scared that I'd lose you and I guess I was right. I never meant what I said I was being an idiot mocking you of your beauty. I was being a fool. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. If I had the power I  change what said and compliment everything  I love about you

And for what it's worth to me please don't forget me even if you don't want anything to do with me. Losing you is like the end for me.



© Nkazimulo Mvemve

***
Grade 11
***