Monday 5 October 2015

Passion of Four ~ Grade 8 Group Poem

My passion is to dance
I started at four when I first got the chance
Now I don't give anything else a second glance,
this is the passion in which I`m trying to advance.

My passion is not something simple,
My passion gives me a thrill.
Behind my passion lies a lot of history,
But for now, my passion will remain a beautiful mystery.

My passion is food,
we all know its real good.
Different foods for different moods,
touch my food and trust me, I`ll become rude.

My passion is drawing and painting,
drawings show my emotions and feelings,
I do enjoy doing it in my extra time.

Everybody has a different passion,
For some it could be fashion,
For some it could be action,
But what makes a passion a passion,
Is that person`s devotion and reaction.


Mehnaz Jamil
Mika Datadin
Hannah Narrandes
Kudisha Singh


***
Grade 8
***