Wednesday 7 October 2015

I'm Sorry ~ Momelezi Mdingi

I'm sorry that I'm human
I'm sorry that I have a heart,
which I have no control over
when it comes to you

I'm sorry that you're always on my mind,
that I'm always wishing you could be mine
I'm sorry I can't resist your beauty,
that when you talk I listen,
because the sound of your voice
doesn't leave me much of a choice

I'm sorry I believe dreams come true,
but that was proven to me the day I finally met you

I'm sorry that I want you so bad
that if death was the only way to be with you
I would dig my own grave

You might hate me for the things I do
You might hate me for the things I say

But every beat of my heart
pumps blood filled with my love for you,
blood filled with the determination to get you

So all I can say is
I'm sorry.


©  Momelezi Mdingi


***
Grade 8
***