Sunday 14 April 2019

The Understanding ~ Nkazimulo Mvemve

I had an understanding with your parents...
I was so happy that they allowed me to date you.
I was relieved that the ball thats in-between us called mommy spoke to me and your dad...

The men - murderers of women - until they have a daughter...
Their own blood and flesh in their arms, he probably thought that your so beautiful you were his angel.
Keep your Halo high above your head and wear it well...
Well it fell a bit since a demon called nkazi entered your life a demon called a man - well technically he doesn't have his horns yet but he's still holds himself high for being him.
The evil single minded drive that causes them to even persue any Angels is what's hidden and what's precious to you.

Is it ever that lustful drive that ends up in disaster, mentally, socially and spiritually.
So shouldn't you fear that he doesn't think those things.
You saw him and feel in love with what he is, he got to know you and feel in love with who you are - you learned something from each other.
Precious information that you never knew and that nobody else ever told you...

A marriage of consciousness, yours and mine, you can't separate it not matter what you try...
The interlinking of past experiences and the revelation each other's mind...
A deep understanding that doesn't reveal what you may think, but it shows feelings, and we feel the same way.
You we feel separated but we aren't and I know that we never will be...

Our stars have been set in the universe, our love travels for miles and miles on end, and all creatures of unknown species see our love shine...
It's too bright.
This love burns...
It's hotter than anything you've ever experienced, it's dangerous even for us.
Fatal to our existence, a small fraction of collisions between us...
All that violence of clashing bodies, we chose not to move...
Abrasions visible to the eye and wounds deeper than the sea, I see we are stronger that what we thought we were.


We talked about separation today I didn't know that I mean so much to you - as I am your first everything - I mean many things to you and I have claimed your heart (was it a mistake) for my own and you have taken my mind and soul, I am no longer of God but of you.



© Nkazimulo Mvemve

***
GRADE 12
***