Friday 30 October 2020

I'm Still Standing ~ Mfezi Sibisi

 Despite your continuous effort to end me i'm as alive as can be , despite your over usage of my amenities and your depletion of my resources i am still active in my existence tending to those you injure in your devious process or attempt to dominate me .


I have made efforts to retaliate but you continuously defy me. The anguish you have caused amongst my residence cannot compare to the agony you will face if your defiance of my laws is a road you are not willing to cut off. Your animosity shall not go unpunished as you continuously ignore my mercenaries amongst you which was my last attempt for peace. Till your species is extinct i shall not me be at rest.


As the impulse to do the right thing is imbedded in every single one of you , yet you choose not only to ignore it but you do the exact opposite , i am far from disappointed i'm neck deep in rage. Mhh man-kind what irony, though i admit there are some decent souls amongst you , there simply aren't enough for the word kind to be situated adjacent to man.


I haven't much to say accept if you deem it fit to defy your co-creator i personally do not see the positivity in your existence .

[Unedited]


© Mfezi Sibisi

***

Grade 10

***