Friday 30 October 2020

A Disappointed Mother ~ Mfezi Sibisi

 I've seen tons of organisms come and go but none like this species, i'm quite proud that my climate gave birth to such smart creatures or better yet provided the preferred sustenance for such a marvelous race of unified organisms.


Throughout the love i disperse amongst my organic children there are none i value more than humanity , allase humanity does not value me . I'm afraid i've let humanity suck on my nourishing teat of life for too long , "i've corrupted them"


I provided too much of a sanctuary for them gleaming with an array of resources fit for the gods (meaning gold and diamonds end product -"jewellery"),they've taken advantage . As the parent of this race i blame myself for their actions as i am the catalyst who favored them overall my children hoping they would bring peace among my continuously conflicted kids but now i've come to realise i was sorely mistaken , (sigh) i have a co-ordinated monster "who will eventually become the death of me.

[Unedited]


© Mfezi Sibisi
***
Grade 10
***