Monday 9 December 2019

Farewells ~ Zinhle Ndlovu

Farewells Never Existed Yet Goodbyes Are Persisted


I was thinking of true inspiration but then you came to mind. I have a few memories but i don't know where to start.

Do you remember the first day you looked me in the eye and told me i shouldn't hide my gift...well I'm remembering the little times we spent together and i just want to say :

"Farewells never existed yet goodbyes are still persisted"

We'll be so distant as if you were in pluto and i was in plant earth, yet i know destiny is not my enemy ever since i was told that everything happens for a reason. At first i feel my words were jailed but then you freed me.

This is not farewell, we'll stay well, please go out there and excell maybe we'll move together emotionally and the eyes may lose sight but the love will never be torn apart as farewells never existed.



A Mother's Love


"Never give up my child.
Do your best and don't forget to smile."

Sometimes we go wild but our parents are prepared to walk the mile. A mother is a woman, a woman is love and love is a mother of happiness. The guilt is in your heart and mind as soon as you realize that a mother's imagination of losing you is scary.

I utter truth and expose gratitude while my mom is my utmost atitude, for the words i speak travel continuously beyond glorious lands and I feel my mother's warm embrace as it never ends.

The guilt is remembering all the wrong I've done to make her sad and sometimes really mad...No words can express how i feel because she gives me love in a gesture of a simple day meal.

My mother's love is beyond the atmosphere she is a shining amour with a spear to destroy fear when it comes near. Her voices is a melody of motivation so meaningful that when she calls my name i truly realize that we are beautiful 'Zinhle'. Her words make more sense to me now than they did yesterday.

"Never give up my child.
Do your best and don't forget to smile."



© Zinhle Ndlovu

***
Grade 12
***