A Collection of Original Poetry by Students of Ladysmith High School

Saturday, 1 November 2014

Yuktha Singh ~ Life

Sitting in a stifling, gloomy room
All by my very own.
It’s like I’m trapped in a cage
With extremely little space.
The person who left me here, is gone without a trace.
I seem to be losing my mind,
Going crazy…
As I still can’t find
What I’m looking for.
I see a ray of light,
Hoping to find success and freedom
But there You are in the doorway
Laughing and mocking me,
I’m trying to find a way out,
But something of immense strength is pulling me back.
I hope I find my way, find the right track.

© Yuktha Singh


***
GRADE 9
***

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Don't be distracted by negativity! Sounds like you are very strong! k.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading our poetry!
Positive and supportive commentary is welcomed.
Negative or abusive remarks will not be published.